Simply Pets Advanced Nephos for Dogs
Specifically formulated as a LOW SODIUM AND PHOSPHOROUS meal for COMPROMISED KIDNEY and HEART support, Simply Pets Advanced Nephos for Dogs is a biologically appropriate, raw frozen meat-based meal for dogs. In short, ingredients include: Whole Fresh seasonal raw vegetables, beef organs & muscle meat, fresh seasonal fruit, egg shell & membrane, herbs and spices, krill meal, psyllium husk, coconut oil, chiten, grape seed extract, Himalayan salt, amino acid chelated zinc, manganese sulphate and vitamin E.
Why Simply Pets?
- Nutritionally formulated as Complete and Balanced;
- Beef-based real food for dogs;
- Biologically appropriate raw and real food for dogs;
- Contains no grains artificial colors and flavors;
- Food is applicable to all life stages;
- Available in 500gr and 1kg tubs.
Why This Formula?
- Scientifically formulated for LOW PURINE, PHOSPHOROUS and SODIUM meal for HEART and KIDNEY support;
- Low GI – contain no grains;
- Contribute to Healthy Digestion;
- Support Healthy Immune System;
- Contribute to Healthy Skin and Coat;
- Help Manage Lean Muscle and Weight;
- Contribute to Dental Health.
Nephos is relatively low in sodium and purines and very low in phosphorus to support compromised kidneys. It is also heart and liver protective and contains large amounts of soluble minerals and antioxidants, allowing it to upregulate the immune system and slow down degenerative conditions. Phosphorus restriction is more important than protein restriction in Kidney patients. The vegetables are specifically chosen to be low in phosphorus and to specifically stimulate the immune system and to assist the kidneys to detox. Every vegetable chosen is important in terms of the body as a whole.
As a rule, please note that the meal include finely ground bone. All our premade meals are registered with the Department of Agriculture.
❄️ This is a frozen product.